Electric Vehicles Online Hackathon organized by IEEE IA/IE/PELS Jt. Chapter Kerala, in association with Bosch Global Software Technologies
ABOUT THE EVENT
EV Hack (Bosch – IEEE Hackathon) is an Electric Vehicles Online Hackathon organized by IEEE IA/IE/PELS Jt. Chapter Kerala, in association with Bosch Global Software Technologies. This hackathon is exclusively for 3rd year undergraduate engineering students across India, which provide ample opportunity for students to get industry exposure and work on projects that are of industry level with mentoring from experts in the Electric Vehicle department. The event comprises a Bootcamp followed by a hackathon.
IEEE IA/IE/PELS Jt. Chapter Kerala is back with the second edition of this prestigious event which was awarded the Best Student Event Award in IEEE Kerala Section Awards 2021. EV Hack 2.0 is here to unleash the potential of the student members by providing them with an exquisite platform to exhibit their practical expertise.
Who are eligible?
- The Hackathon is exclusively for third-year engineering students of any branch or any College/University in India.
- Students should maintain a minimum of 6.0 or 60 % equivalent CGPA till the current semester.
- A set of 3-4 members from any college satisfying all the above criteria can register as a team to participate.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity for up to 50 top performers to get an internship at BGSW for a period of 6 months.
- One day workshop on electric vehicles for all participants.